Thursday 6 May 2021

Watch This Space

 Task Description:Team 3  had a Rotation. I was in the group. It was earth. I had my friend with me. It was masen and me. Me and Masen were on the same team, we were on the same team.I went to miss Tumahai class. We were doing a space food challenge. I felt so happy.I was wearing a mask to put in  our head.I had to put one marshmallow in a bowl.Our next Rotation was with Miss Hill and Mrs Heyworth.I was doing sports. First we had to slam the ball ten times on the grass. Next we run to do five skipping.Last we have to throw a beanbag high.It was level two. The hard level. we had to do 10 things on everything.My last rotation was art with miss moala.I had to get a color paper. I got orange,green and yellow.I made a rocketship.the bell rang.We all went home and had fun.I felt so happy because it was the best ever in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.